Due to a busy real (read: paid) life blogging here is going to be on slow-down for the foreseeable future.
I'd love to sit down and blog 4-5 times a week but recent events are making that difficult (at best).
Until then, I'll leave you with some thoughts to ponder:
1. Why have Wi-Fi on a plane with no power ports in the seats? (I'm looking at you United)
2. When was the last time you boarded a United flight that was NOT delayed? (It's been a while for me)
3. Are you considering flying a route that's booked to a 787? (I'm not, at least for a while)
4. Now that revenue requirements are here, what's going to change in how you travel? (My travel is going to change pretty drastically, I'll outline how in a future post.)
1. Is this the worst non-solution to a city made problem this year? (It's got to be pretty close)
2. Is Critical Mass doing more to hurt their cause than help? (Short answer: yes)
3. Has Houston City government lost it? (There is data to make that case.)
4. Is Harris County spending out of control? (Of most concern is that there's a total lack of voter/taxpayer input. These folks are a a spending binge with no end in sight.)
5. Are the Astros at-risk of losing a generation of fans? (Yes)