Thursday, August 17, 2023

A Quick Note on Blog Comments

 Comments on this blog are moderated. 


Unfortunately, due to the prevalence of spam comments that has to be the case.  I do plan to allow comments, both positive and negative, through but.....there will be some rules.


1. Please keep the comment content germane to the post you are commenting on. I'm not going to allow comments that question me about something I've posted on X or asking my opinion on some odd-ball topic that is not what I'm posting about.

2. Keep it PG-13 please.  Gratuitous cursing, etc. will not be allowed.

3. Criticism is good, insulting and just name calling is not OK.  Make a point, don't suck.

4. I will not argue opinions. It's my opinion. I do not have any need to justify or further explain it to you. I will  provide elaboration, where needed, but well.....you should know what I mean by this.

5. No racist, sexist, or comments with any other of the many -ists will be allowed. It's a pretty simple rule: Don't be a bigot.

6. Please keep your politics to yourself. I don't give a crap if you're camp red or camp blue. I'm neither, and I'm not going to debate which one is better. (If you've been reading me for any time you know I feel about both sides)

7. In summary, let's keep it civil. If that's too hard for you it's OK too, you just won't make it past my moderation wall.



Just to end on a high note.  Here's a good puppy picture.




No comments:

Sports Section