Wednesday, August 5, 2015

NFL Season Preview: The first revision is coming (AFC South)

When I did my season preview posts I stated that there is a high probability that some fine-tuning (i.e. revisions) could be forthcoming.  As evidence of that, I present the following:

Arian Foster Possibly out for majority of 2015 season.

Ouch.

It was rumored that the Texans were going to take a look at former Saints RB Pierre Thomas, however, based on a tweet from Thomas' agent the two sides "couldn't come to terms".

This leaves the Texans RB situation in flux, and my prediction that they would finish the season 8-8 on shaky ground.  Of course, this will also impact other teams records as well.  Add to that the fact that I'm having second thoughts regarding my prediction the Miami Dolphins are in for a free-fall and I could be making some fairly major "tweaks".

One thing is for sure, I'm going to revise the Texans downward and the Dolphins upward. I'm just not sure how far each team is going to move.

Not that any of this matters.  Because if you're looking to an oil and gas accountant for betting advice (albeit free) then you've got bigger fish to fry than my projections.

No comments:

Sports Section