Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Burger was the least of her worries

Another Heart Attack Grill Customer Collapses While Eating a "Bypass Burger", Eric Pfeiffer, Yahoo! News
A woman collapsed into unconsciousness at the Las Vegas restaurant while eating a "double bypass burger," drinking a margarita and smoking a cigarette.
Apparently the Grill offers non-filtered cigarettes as well as a plethora of unhealthy food.


The food police will go nuts over this but, once again, that burger had little to do with this ladies' collapse. Her life choices leading up to that burger were what caused her misfortune.


All that said, I am definitely getting one of those on my next trip to Vegas.....Pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Policy:Any comment containing profanity or presonal attacks will be disallowed. Repeated violations will get you marked as SPAM. Real name is preferred, fake names will be carefully considered before being allowed. If your on-line moniker is so widely known as to be a clear identifier, that's OK too. If your comment doesn't appear, give it some time. I do have a day job.

Sports Section