Sunday, April 15, 2012

In Galveston, worst wi-fi ever.

So the wife has a really fun penguin experience tomorrow at Moody Gardenns and I'm not allowed to go. Add to that the fact I forgot my golf clubs on this trip is not making my sunday look any more promising. We booked late so we're staying at the Super 8 on 61st. The rooms are clean and we have a microwave and a fridge so all is not lost. The wi-fi here is terrible however. Slow. Slow. Slow.

Ah well, breakfast and surf shops tomorrow while Linda feeds penguins and seals. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Policy:Any comment containing profanity or presonal attacks will be disallowed. Repeated violations will get you marked as SPAM. Real name is preferred, fake names will be carefully considered before being allowed. If your on-line moniker is so widely known as to be a clear identifier, that's OK too. If your comment doesn't appear, give it some time. I do have a day job.

Sports Section