Monday, July 16, 2012

Santa Barbara: The HMS Humongous

I give you the worst car I've ever driven in my life:

HMS Humongous
It's a 2011 Lincoln Town Car that was given to us as an "upgrade" over the Ford Focus that I had requested.  In a town with small streets like Santa Barbara this is like trying to fit a whale into fish tank.

The steering was sub-par, the brakes were soft, the seats were not comfortable, the driving position was bad, and the power was "meh".

All in all I would have much rather driven the Focus.


That being said, we had a good time in Santa Barbara, so no complaints there.  Much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Policy:Any comment containing profanity or presonal attacks will be disallowed. Repeated violations will get you marked as SPAM. Real name is preferred, fake names will be carefully considered before being allowed. If your on-line moniker is so widely known as to be a clear identifier, that's OK too. If your comment doesn't appear, give it some time. I do have a day job.

Sports Section