Friday, November 6, 2015

College Football: No FIVE this week (or for the rest of the year probably)

There will be no Five this week, in part because I've been terribly busy in both real life and with following the Houston elections on the other blog.

Because I'm so far underwater, and am missing a week I need, this effectively kills my goal of reaching 50% over the course of the year.  Because of this I'm unsure if there will be any more Five's on a go-forward basis.

What I will try to continue doing is taking a look at the College Football Landscape as the College Football Playoff Committee continues to prove that they are nothing more than a cabal whose primary job is to include their favored teams.

There are so many big, important match-ups this week that watching them all is going to prove impossible.  Still, I'm going to try.

Enjoy the week.

No comments:

Sports Section