Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I like the real media.....

I just wish that ChronBlog actually had some of it.*


I'll let y'all hash it out regarding which ChronBlog columnist managed to bang out the worst dreck of the year. It's close between The angry bloggers sad attempt to justify his salary, and Li'l Red's presumptuous use of "The Great Recession". It's all just suck.


People who wonder what a town would be like without a real, civic-minded, watchdogging newspaper acting as a citizen-advocate need look no further than Houston. We're the petri dish.






*That being said I'm still not a fan of the Soap Box Derby Hill. I don't give a damn what party is supporting it's being built, or what projections of financial success Republican boosters non-skeptically accept.

No comments:

Sports Section