Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Let me sum up.....

I could fill up an entire blog detailing the Houston Foodie reaction to the new Whole Foods/Montrose location that has everyone in a tizzy.

That would take to long so let me sum up:


WOW!! You can drink a beer AND shop in MONTROSE!!!



Otherwise you're just dealing with a smallish, crowded, Whole Foods inside the Loop that often reeks of sweat and patchouli oil.


Based on the hype this place has received I was slightly dissappointed at not having the option of receiving my Champagne slightly chilled and poured down my throat by a Lisa Foranda Lucy Noland Nefratiti Jacquez look-a-like while Ilona Carlson's (prettier and slightly younger) twin sister fed me caviar brined by the last living descendent of the Russian Tsars when I visited this weekend.

Talk about your downers.

No comments:

Sports Section