Monday, April 2, 2012

Think Heathrow/Gatwick

That's kind of what I imagine that IAH/Hobby COULD be....provided Houston didn't mess it up.

Mexico flights from Hobby may not be cheaper, Kiah Collier, Chron.com
The idea appears particularly appealing to travelers disillusioned by the United-Continental merger, including the carrier's decision to locate headquarters in Chicago rath
To a point, but I'd also like to see an expanded Hobby bring in Virgin Atlantic and other airlines, opening up new routes. I would hope this wouldn't just be an expanded SouthWest Airlines cattle call providing uncomfortable flights to South America and the Caribbean.

Sadly, I've a feeling this is NOT what is going to happen.


More than "showing" United Airlines, I want to see better (and more) service to Houston. If that serves to kick United in the butt and increase their customer service then I'm quite happy to play along.

No comments:

Sports Section