Tuesday, August 11, 2015

College Football Conference by Conference: One change. (08/11/2015)

Quick post on Georgia Tech @ Notre Dame:

When I first reviewed this game I mistook that it was being played in Atlanta.  After a second look I see that it is in fact being played in South Bend.  Because of that I am changing my call on this game and selecting Notre Dame as the winner.

This changes the two school's predicted finish as follows:

Notre Dame   10 - 2

Georgia Tech  9 - 3  (Still 7-1 Conference)


I predict this will move Notre Dame up to sixth in the final rankings.  If TCU falls however, I could envision a scenario where they jump Virginia Tech and land the 4th CFP spot.

At that point they will be summarily demolished by Ohio State in the National semi-final on New Year's Eve.

I'm also taking a hard look at Texas aTm's schedule because I think 5-7 is low for them.  Maybe I revise it possibly not.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Policy:Any comment containing profanity or presonal attacks will be disallowed. Repeated violations will get you marked as SPAM. Real name is preferred, fake names will be carefully considered before being allowed. If your on-line moniker is so widely known as to be a clear identifier, that's OK too. If your comment doesn't appear, give it some time. I do have a day job.

Sports Section