Thursday, March 2, 2017

Combined Blogging: Las Vegas Central

For a while I toyed with the idea of creating a blog that was Las Vegas based, focusing on gambling, eating, drinking and just generally having a good time in the city.  This led to the creation of Las Vegas Central which I fiddled with in fits and starts but never really found the time to pay attention to full time.

So I'm combining the two and bringing all of my gambling stuff here.

I'll also be posting on the Vegas Fanatics forum where I go by the moniker: Nick Pappageorgio after the character from Vegas Vacation.  There I'll be attempting live trip reports and some other stuff so if you're into Vegas and want to see how a low-roller does it then join me.

Outside of that, this will be my main blog going forward.

Simplicity y'all.

No comments:

Sports Section