Friday, October 1, 2010

The Noise Machine (10/01/10)

All the election news you need......


"I'm Bill White and I approved this message." The problem is, it's not a terribly effective message for him. Then there's the fact that White's Metro and Houston HUD appointees were big campaign donors to him, AND there are a ton of negative stories coming out about how they administered the departments in their charge. If you want to attack someone you better make sure you're not in a glass house.


It's Red River Shootout (I know, I know, but that's what I've always called it.) time and we now know that neither Goober candidate knows all that much about College Football. One thin politicians do know however, is how to throw a party. Fried beer for everyone!!!


Here come the attacks on White's Mayoral tenure. Since White is fairly undefined statewide I'm betting these are fairly effective.


Perry uses his "Obama moment" in campaign ads. My only question is: Who is really surprised by this?


Attack ad #2. Expect these to be withering as time goes forward. Perry was just waiting for the moment to strike.


The chicken suit is still silly, no matter which party uses it.


Another problem, Another big government solution. *sigh*


and finally......

The idea that the energy future is pre-ordained is wrong at best, irresponsible at worst.

No comments:

Sports Section