Let's see how wrong I can get this year...
1. Romney wins R nomination, loses general to Obama b/c of tea party defection to 3rd party "non RINO" candidate.
2. Perry drops out of nomination race after poor showing in SC. Announces will run for another term as TX Gov.
3. EPA continues war against oil industry. Prices rise to over $150/bbl.
4. US economy continues to suffer despite gridlock in Fed Gov.
5. This blog will either undergo a ame change, or shutter in 2012. Right now I'm leaning toward a name/direction change. No more political blogging is already a given.
6. The Obama administration is hobbled by a series of scandals.
7. "food deserts" are never defined, but Millions are spent trying to put an end to them.
8. Mexico is unsuccessful turning their economy around and controlling the drug gangs. This is a bad thing for the US economy.
9. At some point Israel will have enough of Obama's dithering in the region.
10. AGW climate change will be all but disproven, movement will still survive because adherents don't fully understand scientific method and why science is not settled.
That's all I've got this time. Blog reboot coming soon.