A rare combined post. Due to real life scheduling I have a limited amount of time this week. So here are both presented with no comment. Sorry.
The Week Nine FIVE
1. Ball State @ Ohio (-10) - Pick: Ohio to cover -10
2. Baylor @ West Virginia (-14) - Pick: West Virginia to cover -14
3. App State (-8) @ Georgia Southern - Pick: Appalachian State to cover -8
4. Wake Forest @ Louisville (-2.5) - Pick: Wake Forest to win on the ML
5. Texas A&M @ Mississippi State (-2.5) - Pick: Texas A&M to win on the ML
The NFL Three and OUT
1. Philadelphia (-3) @ Jacksonville - Pick: Philadelphia to cover -3
2. Broncos @ Chiefs (-9) - Pick: Chiefs to cover -9
3. Saints @ Vikings (-2.5) - Pick: Vikings to cover -2.5
Since I'm picking so early the service that I use for lines (ESPN) is not showing the over/under totals for most of the games yet so I'm not picking against any this week. This will make it harder to have a winning week because I LOVE total bets more than point spread ones. Going forward there will be a lot more of the former coming than the latter.
Enjoy the games, see you next week.