Coming back from an extended birthday weekend in Vegas I've got even less time to post this week than I did last. Add to that the 2018 Breeder's Cup (more on that later) and you get the short, short version of weekly football picks this week.
The Week 10 FIVE:
Last weeks' results: 3-2. Season Results (19-25-1) [.4222222]
1. Ohio (-2.5) @ Western Michigan [65.5] - Pick: Ohio To COVER -2.5
2. Oklahoma State (-8) @ Baylor  - Pick: Ok State to COVER -8
3. Houston (-13.5) @ SMU  - Pick: Houston to COVER -13.5
4. Air Force @ Army (-7)  - Pick: Army to COVER -7
5. Georgia Tech (-6.5) @ UNC [62.5] - Pick: UNDER 62.5
Games in which I have a rooting Interest:
Fresno State (-26) @ UNLV  - Any way you slice it UNLV's season is all but done. Fresno State is just going to put the final nail in the coffin.
Penn State @ Michigan (-10.5) [52.5] - Huge game for a Wolverine's team that needs to make a statement at home against a Penn State team that's not near as good as we thought at the beginning of the year.
NFL Three and OUT
Last week's results: 1-2 Season total: 11-13 (.458)
1. Tampa Bay @ Carolina (-6.5) [54.5] - Pick: Carolina to COVER -6.5
2. Kansas City (-8.5) @ Cleveland [51.5] - Pick: Kansas City to COVER -8.5
3. Houston @ Denver (-1) [46.5] - Pick: Houston to WIN on the ML
Game in which I have a rooting interest:
Oakland @ San Francisco (-3)  - An ugly game between two teams having rough years and which might have a say in who gets the first pick in the draft. San Francisco could be starting Nick Mullens at QB. Ugh.